1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 金, 31 日3月 2023
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日5月 2023
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日1月 2024
4. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 木, 25 日5月 2023
5. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日5月 2023
6. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日5月 2023
7. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日5月 2023
8. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, 火, 31 日1月 2023 - 日, 1 日10月 2023
9. Central Park Bike Rentalat , 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日5月 2023
10. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , 日, 29 日1月 2023 - 日, 28 日5月 2023
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
The Guggenheim Museum is New York's premier gallery famous for its world-class modern art collection. Buy your entrance ticket from home and skip the lines to the popular museum.
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show of a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Daily 10 AM-5:30 PM. Tuesday open until 8 PM.